Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We're always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director, Global People Operations, the Senior Manager of People Operations is responsible for designing, implementing, and optimizing processes, programs and shared services to support the People Team, and Twitch employees overall. The role requires deep compliance knowledge and program management experience with the ability to scope, lead and deliver a wide range of complex projects, develop business cases, project charters, and provide executive updates and communications.
This position can be located in San Francisco, CA, Los Angeles, CA, Irvine, CA, or Seattle, WA.
- Lead a team of People Specialists in the delivery and effectiveness of operational HR processes and respond to HR inquiries.
- Ensure the delivery of critical HR processes including compliance, immigration, contingent workforce management, and relocation.
- Help scale existing processes for growth and innovation based on business needs
- As a hands-on generalist, provide operational support and collaborate with the broader People & Places team and other departments to align goals, projects, and ensure connected processes.
- Develop standard operating procedures for People Ops programs.
- Lead team members to participate in the design process to drive optimization and constant improvement of processes connected with employee life-cycle.
- Identify and drive requirements for additional improvements to eliminate manual processes.
- Translate legal and regulatory requirements into system or process requirements.
- Provide People/HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Provide coaching and development for the People Ops Team.
- 5+ years of experience in a People Operations or related HR role
- 2+ years of people management experience
- HR functional expertise; broad knowledge and experience in employment law matters, contingent workforce, immigration, and compliance
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Wide range of knowledge regarding tech and data that allow efficiency (eg. Zendesk, ServiceNow, Workday, and PeopleSoft)
- Experience building People Operations programs in compliance with applicable laws
- Experience troubleshooting and presenting solutions using both analytical and creative problem-solving skill
- Experience working with globally distributed teams and to support diverse communities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast & Lunch Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages