- 5+ years of Product Development experience with experience launching search products or personalization platforms at scale
- 3+ years as a PM: we firmly believe that Engineering, Science, TPM and Design experience is valuable for PMs and counts towards time in role
- Direct experience with Search at a large-scale media/tech or digital entertainment company.
- Expertise in data-driven development with experience interpreting data and using a/b testing, to validate ideas, mitigate risk and ensure you are building the right products
- Experience with "zero to one" development, either at a startup or on a completely new team/product line/technology
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to outstanding esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate and grow their personal interests and passions. We're always live at Twitch.
About the Role:
The Community team builds products that help connect 100M+ viewers to millions of live streamers in real time. As Senior Product manager for Search, within Community-Foundations, you will be responsible for the end-to-end Search experience and strategy at Twitch, overseeing our modeling and relevance engine, and overall growth of the full suite of Search products. You'll create delightful experiences that make it easier for users to engage with live content happening at any and every moment. Reporting to the Director of Product for Community-Foundations, you will provide a strategy and roadmap requiring a balance of well placed machine learning and data science investments and empathy that prioritizes customer-first solutions.
- Create product definition, strategy and long-term vision for Search, how we scale and why
- Work with researchers, data scientists and engineers to run data-driven experiments and modeling improvements to inform product direction.
- Guide impact and make tough calls by overseeing decisions that influence the overall health of our communities.
- Create success metrics during and after launch. Integrate behavioral data and customer feedback into product decisions.
- Mentor team members in building an inclusive collaborative environment based on moving boldly with mutual respect
- A Computer Science background OR at least 2 years directly working with Machine Learning teams
- Enjoys using storytelling to share product roadmaps to a diverse set of partners, including other product managers and leaders, who often have conflicting interests.
- Excited to lean into live video as a vehicle for community building
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.