- Expert SQL skills.
- 3+ years of domain experience in a consumer internet business, or in a high-velocity, high-growth product or business unit.
- Proven track record of building customer insights from transaction data including LTV, CAC, with fluency in data analysis, including time series analysis, cohort analysis, experimentation, data visualization, and defining KPI strategy
- Strategic and analytical capabilities.
- Bachelor's degree.
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We're always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role:
The Financial Planning and Analysis team partners with all departments at Twitch to guide financial decisions and provide insights. We are looking for an experienced Data/ BI Manager who will manage data, including repeatable, scalable data/ dashboard/report building, metrics reviews, channel investments, guidance on success/failure metrics, cost/benefit and ad hoc analysis. You will also manage projects and work with technical and non-technical staff members throughout the company. You will report to a Sr. Data Analyst on the team.
- Prioritize and implement: distill the problem, adapt your tools to answer complicated questions, and identify the trade-offs between speed and quality of different approaches.
- Promote data knowledge and insights: manage communications with your partners, work with both technical and non-technical colleagues to complete data projects and ensure all parties can use the insights to further improve.
- Create relevant insights from data analysis covering viewer, creator, ad sales, commerce and content deals.
- Maintain a customer-centric focus: aim to be a domain and product expert through data, develop trust among your peers and team members, and ensure that your team has access to data to make decisions.
- Create analytical frameworks to measure team success: partner with teams to determine success metrics, create approaches to track the data and troubleshoot errors, measure and evaluate the data, and develop a common language
- Operationalize data processes: provide the team with ad-hoc analysis, automated dashboards, and self-service reporting tools
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, or other legally protected status.