Real Estate & Workplace M&A Integrations Manager
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is looking for an experienced and passionate Real Estate & Workplace M&A Integrations Manager. Reporting to the Senior Director, Global Real Estate & Workplace (REW), this is a critical position that will lead and take ownership of all aspects of REW Merger & Acquisition (M&A) integration, while working closely with the M&A Integration team and a team of leads across the organization.
Twilio is looking for a highly motivated real estate professional who lives the Twilio Magic and also has:
- 7+ years of relevant global Real Estate & Workplace experience, preferably at a leading technology company. [experience leading / participating in M&A integrations is a huge plus]
- A proven track record of successful cross-functional leadership, collaboration, and relationship building
- Strong project management skills, the ability to track and manage complex processes, and a strong desire to lead teams and projects
- Expert communicator, both in verbal and written form
- Technical ability to understand and recognize areas of integration across REW, and engage with other functional managers
- Technically savvy and experience with the cloud, APIs, communications, enterprise and software is a plus
As Real Estate & Workplace M&A Integrations Manager, you will:
- BE AN OWNER: Drive the Real Estate & Workplace integration strategy, providing plan development and execution oversight for the workstream
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Partner with the Integration Management Office, People, Tech Services, and Comms, collectively develop the employee experience strategy, as it relates to the workplace and anticipated impacts to employees
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Ensure alignment across REW leadership & functions on strategy, plan, risks and decisions, cascading communications and managing stakeholder expectations
- DON'T SETTLE: Identify and develop process improvements, tools, and best practices to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the REW integration team and improve the quality of integration efforts
- WRITE IT DOWN: Assist in developing and improving our REW integration playbook
Additionally this role will be responsible for leading the REW integration strategy and plan, including but not limited to forming and leading a workstream team responsible for real estate strategy and transition, workplace operations integration, office design integration and workplace operations contracts, and providing plan development and execution oversight for the workstream. Ultimately, ensuring alignment with the REW strategy, as well as the overall integration strategy and roadmap.
In partnership with other core administrative functions, build and continuously improve the REW M&A integration playbook(s), including providing oversight for the development of reusable playbooks that define the baseline process and activities for REW integration (Real Estate, Design & Construction, Workplace Operations, Programs), as well as identifying and developing process improvements, best practices, and tools to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the REW integration team and improve the quality of integration efforts
The Real Estate & Workplace Integration leader will be critical to all company acquisitions. This role will have the opportunity to build an M&A muscle and capability within the team, and will have exposure to many leaders at Twilio regularly.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world's developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world, and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers' experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world's communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world's most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world's largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado.
Denver/Boulder Metro Salary Range:
$99,840 - $137,230
Rest of Colorado Salary Range:
$87,360 - $120,120
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio's benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It's likely that you don't think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life's moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks