Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is looking for a Customer Support Training Specialist for our hardworking and dedicated Customer Support team. As part of the growing training team, you are a driven self-starter, recognize and act on training and knowledge gaps, and have a deep passion and point of view for teaching people the ins and outs of the cloud communications platform. This position embodies the Twilio Magic to the highest level. If you find those values exciting and are ready to build something amazing that supports our team to support our customers, read on.
Twilio is looking for a specialist with a passion for customers and technology.
- 5+ years in a technical training role
- Excellent verbal (public speaking) and written communication
- Media editing skills for audio, video, and presentations
- Learning Management System administration experience and SCORM
- Experience with instructional course design
- Expertise in Storyline 360 and/or Adobe Captivate
- Familiarity with running ILT in person and over teleconference
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
As a Support Training Specialist, you will:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Create and maintain scalable training using presentations, written, audio, and video deliverables working with product support specialists to onboard/train on products, support techniques, and customer service skills.
- BE AN OWNER: Successful candidates will have a strong understanding of training best practices, instructional course design, excellent written and speaking language skills, media experience (audio, video), and presentation skills in a rapidly growing company and product line.
- DON'T SETTLE: Administer and enhance our Learning Management System for user experience and self service.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Be proactive in maintaining knowledge and training resources through content updates and live training by establishing proper knowledge cadence.
- DRAW THE OWL: Develop training certification plans to gauge agent readiness for product knowledge and job responsibilities.
The Support Strategy & Enablement team is critical to the continued growth of Twilio's Global Support organization. We work closely with support delivery to ensure these teams are enabled to perform the daily work of an agent to service our customers.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world's developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world, and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers' experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world's communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world's most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world's largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Salary Range: $74,944 - $103,048
Rest of Colorado:
Salary Range: $65,576 - $90,167
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio's benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It's likely that you don't think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life's moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks