Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a GTM Strategy & Planning Manager to be a key contributor to Twilio's Go-To-Market motion, with a focus on strategy and long-term planning. The person in this role will either lead or assist in all aspects of GTM Annual Planning, GTM 3-year strategy and various planning activities. Reporting to the Director of GTM Strategic Planning, this position is critical in supporting Twilio's GTM Strategy and overall business impact.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of strategy and planning activities. They also have:
- Typically 3-5 years total experience. 3-5 years prior to or post advanced degree experience leading Go-to-Market strategy projects in management consulting and/or corporate strategy. Leveling will depend on interview performance and overall experience.
- Advanced university degree (e.g., MBA) or demonstrable equivalent
- Ability to communicate abstract ideas clearly and independently manage complex project objectives
- Knowledge of and ability to manage analytical tools like statistic and financial modeling to generate business insights
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including negotiation, presentation, and influence
- Superior group facilitation, interviewing, and influence skills
- Excellent project management skills, including project structuring and managing multiple work streams independently
- Ability to independently draft and present deliverables, recommendations, and communications strategies
As a GTM Strategy & Planning Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- DRAW THE OWL: Develop hypotheses, structure analytical problem solving approaches and develop recommendations for optimizing Go-to-market performance
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Manage cross functional teams and communications to facilitate projects and ensure timely delivery to internal clients
- WRITE IT DOWN: Identify, research, and conduct analyses required to achieve objectives for large, complex business strategy projects
- BE AN OWNER: Consult with business executives on a wide range of issues related to the strategy formulation process, including risk management and new growth opportunities
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: Collaborate across businesses, functions, and regions to align strategy and direction with corporate and regional approaches, systems, information and support
- BE BOLD: Typically partner with VP level with limited supervision and present to SVP level audience
The GTM Strategy and Analytics team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with GTM leadership, Finance leadership and Product leadership to help establish and execute on the broader GTM strategy and long-term planning . We lead all aspects of annual planning and long-term strategy definition to enable execution against broader GTM objectives.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world's developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers' experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world's communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world's most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world's largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
$109,824.00 - $137,280.00
Rest of Colorado:
$96,096.00 - $120,120.00
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio's benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It's likely that you don't think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life's moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks