Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and looking for a Go-To-Market Strategy & Analytics Manager, (GTMSA) to support core business processes and programmatic change management in support of the Senior Vice President of North America Sales. You will report to the Senior Director of GTMSA Americas, and will work closely with the SVP, their Chief of Staff, and the GTMSA business partners supporting each sales leader across the organization. This individual will have a demonstrated track record of excellence in command of Go-To-Market business strategy, conducting highly insightful analysis, influencing executive strategies, designing new business processes, project management, and cross-functional teamwork. Come join us!
We're seeking an experienced professional who lives Twilio's Values. They also have:
- Exceptional critical thinking, analytical processing, problem-solving, synthesizing ideas, and written and verbal communication.
- Can ruthlessly prioritize fast-moving strategic priorities, and manage through hyper-growth.
- Ability to become a trusted and indispensable business partner to Sales leadership, and play a critical role scaling the company's rapidly growing go-to-market organization.
- Is experienced with the tools of our trade: Salesforce, Excel, Tableau, SQL. Experience with any scale planning tools is a plus: Adaptive Insights or Anaplan, Salesforce Maps, program management software.
- Has 4+ years proven experience in sales operations, sales, strategy consulting, and/or the software industry.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years' of experience.
As a GTM Strategy & Analytics Manager, responsibilities will include:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Own other weekly and monthly critical metrics review cadences (revenue health, pipeline health, etc.) Help with QBR preparation and execution and support select operational processes in the sales cadence
- DON'T SETTLE: Re-design select business processes for automation, self-serve, and/or greater scalability
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Assist in design and execute key workstreams in annual planning and in-year planning revisions
- BE BOLD: Collaborate closely with business owners across functions, fully immerse yourself in data, draw insight from analysis, and then zoom out to develop compelling, synthesized recommendations.
- BE AN OWNER: Own creation and maintenance of weekly forecasting materials for the SVP. Communicate recommendations to senior executives, roll up your sleeves to drive implementation, and manage ongoing impact of the recommendations put forth
- DRAW THE OWL: Create and support "single source of truth" reports and dashboards in Salesforce
The GTMSA team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work with senior GTM leadership to guide company strategy, and are essential in executing on the highest priorities of the business cadence.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world's developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio!
We employ diverse talent from all over the world, and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers' experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world's communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world's most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world's largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
$99,840.00 - $124,800.00
Rest of Colorado:
$87,360.00 - $109,200.00
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio's benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It's likely that you don't think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life's moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks