Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
The Outbound Sales Development Representative role holds a key position in the growth and development of our sales pipeline. Success in this role directly impacts the evolution of how the company successfully engages and interacts with our customers, while helping to fuel the continued growth and success of Twilio.
At Twilio, you will be a part of a collaborative sales culture dedicated to the development and advancement of its team members, while maintaining a fun and rewarding atmosphere. You will have the chance to join a company that was just certified as a Great Place to Work! You will be provided a defined career path in sales and sales management depending on your performance.
Twilio is looking for an Enterprise Outbound SDR who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of being a team player and result oriented. They also have:
- 1-2 years sales experience in the PaaS/SaaS industries OR 2-3 years of closing experience in another industry.
- A go-getter attitude, who wants to develop new and innovative communications workflows.
- General understanding of Sales Enablement Platforms (Outreach), CRM and prospecting tools.
- Feels comfortable in any vertical and is technically curious.
- Thrives on helping customers solve their problems.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- DON'T SETTLE: Growth mindset of exceeding expectations and targets.
- DRAW THE OWL: Partnering with our Field Sales and Marketing teams to build creative outreach programs that build pipeline within your territory.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Research and build new and existing accounts via adding contacts, outbound calling efforts and sending strategic email, video and social campaigns.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER SHOES: Develop strong relationships (both internal and external), and really excel at building long-lasting partnerships with prospective customers.
The Sales Development team is a strategic component to our go-to-market strategy. The Outbound SDR will look to capture the attention of enterprise level companies that have been around for many years. The Global Sales team plays an integral role in building out our customer base and bringing Twilio's platform to developers, non-profits and enterprise to make an impact on their services.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world's developers with modern communication in order to build better applications for customer engagement. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your career growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our Atlanta office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers' experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world's communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world's most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world's largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.