WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Lead our outstanding People Operations Team of 4 talented members, ready to grow even further.
- Own all operational projects across the employee lifecycle and provide expert HR advice and coaching to your stakeholder & team members.
- Support the operational excellence on our virtual stock option program.
- Collaborate closely with compliance, finance, audit and external partners for company wide audits, internationalization projects, and budget processes.
- Engage, develop and educate with employees and managers around HR policies and programs.
- Ensure a smooth employee experience by providing high class HR processes and reliable operations.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- \+4 years of experience in People Operations such as international visa processes, german labor law, contract management etc.
- Experience in managing and inspiring a team is a plus.
- Passion for the world of people - always having an open ear for your colleagues.
- Excellent analytical skills with a high attention to detail and great organisational skills.
- The proven ability of prioritising and handling multiple assignments simultaneously, in a hyper-growth environment.
- Strong communication skills and ability to handle sensitive matters with diplomacy.
- Ability to work with multiple different stakeholders at the same time.
- Fluent communication in German & English
- Create an impact at Europe's fastest growing fintech to disrupt brokerage
- Grow through close collaboration within a team full of experienced and highly driven colleagues. Together, we will redefine how people invest their money
- We are a true technology company, investing all our resources in automation, technology and smart people - including attractive compensation
- Newest MacBook, Trackpad, Home Office equipment and great merchandise
- (Soon) an amazing office with own cafeteria, boat lane & 6000qm in Berlin Mitte
- Culture initiatives, e.g. weekly Meet Ups with the company, Founder Q&A sessions, coffee roulette, sport sessions, team event budget, events, fruits, amazing coffee
- Fully guided onboarding week ("citizenship week") with > 25 business & culture workshops incl. barista session & fun events
- Sponsored premium memberships at Urban Sports Club and Calm
- Corporate benefits with discounts on more than 600 brands
Trade Republic embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.