DESTINATION FOR GREAT TALENT
At Trade Republic, we are on a mission to democratize wealth. We set up millions of Europeans for wealth with fast, easy, and free access to capital markets. With over one million customers we are one of the largest savings platforms in Europe, with users holding over €6 billion on our platform.
We are seen as the go-to-destination for top talent from across the globe. Everyday we strive to make Trade Republic a great environment to do the best work of your life, surrounded by exceptional, caring and passionate colleagues. In addition to learning and growing with a world-class team, you will build a destination for everyone across Europe to put money to work.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Business Operations Department is in charge of “running” the bank. We are ensuring that all operational tasks are accurately processed and constantly streamlined in order to support Trade Republic's steady growth. We set up, implement, and automate new processes as ground-breaking features are continuously introduced. Our scope of critical operational tasks includes Market Operations, Customer & Cash Operations, AFC Operations and Securities Services. We guarantee to make these core business functions industry leading. This extends to managing ongoing projects with our internal and external stakeholders such as other teams, exchanges, infrastructure providers, and custodians. Our efforts provide the foundation for people to take their wealth into their own hands using our state-of-the-art platform.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Manage Trade Republic’s post-trade, securities settlement, and asset servicing processes
- Work closely together with our settlement partners and third-party banks
- Solve complex challenges along our complete post trading value chain and optimize our post trading processes
- Make sure that our post-trading customer experience is best in class by successfully managing corporate actions and security transfers
- Manage and own projects which aim to streamline our processes and oversee the implementation of your improvements to provide our customers with best-in-class services
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Having obtained or currently studying for a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration or economics
- Self-driven personality with a “hands-on” approach and outstanding analytical skills with a quick understanding of new subjects and a willingness to learn and excel in a demanding startup environment
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Proficient Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills in English and German are required, additional languages can be helpful
- Berlin-based or willingness to relocate to Berlin
- (BENEFICIAL) Experience in owning and managing projects
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY NOW
At Trade Republic you will get to do the best work of your career. We are a destination for people who are exceptional at what they do. Every day, we strive to build a world-class team and provide the space for people to do their best. We have a relentless ambition of raising the bar and expect the best from ourselves. Through our dedicated people-first management approach and transparent career paths, you will have the opportunity to develop and grow your career like never before. And because you are surrounded by a diverse team of high performers, you will be learning every day.
You will play an important role in fixing one of the largest challenges we face - closing the pension gap and democratizing wealth. Trade Republic is a place where your job, your career and your passions intersect. If this gets you fired up, just like it does for all of us at Trade Republic, then reach out!
Trade Republic embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.