Full Time - Berlin
DESTINATION FOR GREAT TALENT
At Trade Republic, we are on a mission to democratize wealth. We set up millions of Europeans for wealth with fast, easy, and free access to capital markets. With over one million customers we are one of the largest savings platforms in Europe, with users holding over €6 billion on our platform.
We are seen as the go-to-destination for top talent from across the globe. Everyday we strive to make Trade Republic a great environment to do the best work of your life, surrounded by exceptional, caring and passionate colleagues. In addition to learning and growing with a world-class team, you will build a destination for everyone across Europe to put money to work.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND THE TEAM
As the Recruitment Partner for our Risk Team, you will be the owner in attracting, reviewing and hiring the best possible candidates for our Risk team. You will build both, inbound and outbound hiring strategies to grow the funnel of world class global talent, own our assessment process, and drive the candidate experience end-to-end. At Trade Republic, ownership sets us up for success. You are going to be fully responsible for the success of how our Risk team delivers its hiring targets.
As part of the People and Culture team, you report directly to the leader of the Recruiting Team. The P&C Team partners with our company leaders to enable them to make great decisions everyday. In tandem with all employees you create exceptional opportunities for growth and development. Our mission is to inspire our people to be the best versions of themselves and help build a culture that will lead us into the future.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Actively work towards scaling a diverse and qualified risk department
- Partner with our risk leadership to understand and determine hiring needs
- Lead 360-degree recruiting processes by improving our hiring performance and find the best talents on the market to contribute to Trade Republic’s success
- Create and own a flawless candidate experience from contacting candidates until making an offer
- Make data work for you by analyzing recruitment metrics and help make better hiring decisions
- Identify closing strategies for candidates and provide them with information to make their decision as easy as possible
- Use social media for proactive recruitment and build a talent community across Europe
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY NOW
- +2 years of experience in recruiting and sourcing in a consulting, banking or hyper-growth environment
- Passion for the world of risk - you are comfortable with digging deeper into the specifics of risk roles and aim to speak the same language with your stakeholders and candidates.
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talents
- Sourcing skills and a persuasive hands-on mentality to achieve the best results possible in a defined time frame
- Curiosity and an analytical approach to recruitment
- Outstanding team-player, detail-oriented, able to prioritise and organise
- Fluent English language skills, German is a plus
At Trade Republic you will get to do the best work of your career. We are a destination for people who are exceptional at what they do. Every day, we strive to build a world-class team and provide the space for people to do their best. We have a relentless ambition of raising the bar and expect the best from ourselves. Through our dedicated people-first management approach and transparent career paths, you will have the opportunity to develop and grow your career like never before. And because you are surrounded by a diverse team of high performers, you will be learning every day.
You will play an important role in fixing one of the largest challenges we face - closing the pension gap and democratizing wealth. Trade Republic is a place where your job, your career and your passions intersect. If this gets you fired up, just like it does for all of us at Trade Republic, then reach out!
Trade Republic embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.