DESTINATION FOR GREAT TALENT
At Trade Republic, we are on a mission to democratize wealth. We set up millions of Europeans for wealth with fast, easy, and free access to capital markets. With over one million customers we are one of the largest savings platforms in Europe, with users holding over €6 billion on our platform.
We are seen as the go-to-destination for top talent from across the globe. Everyday we strive to make Trade Republic a great environment to do the best work of your life, surrounded by exceptional, caring and passionate colleagues. In addition to learning and growing with a world-class team, you will build a destination for everyone across Europe to put money to work.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Engineers build the bank:
Our Engineering competence strives for technical excellence, efficiency and a state-of-the-art experience for our customers. We believe in using the best tools for the task at hand with an eye into the future and working together to democratise wealth. We are the foundation pillars of Trade Republic.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Take responsibility for the scalability, stability and availability of our low-latency and high-load systems
- Further develop the monitoring and alerting for the systems to ensure a reliable service to our customers
- Configure access control and identity management
- Further develop our CI/CD pipeline (Buildkite, Github Actions, ArgoCD)
- Empower developers to understand the underlying platform and make improvements
- Increase the usability and performance of our tools and systems and proactively work on improvements
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- You are keen to learn more about SRE principles and practices and want to work with and optimize a modern cloud-based platform
- You have good communication skills and are not afraid to ask questions or rai
- You have first experiences with solving scalability and observability problems of cloud-based environments with tools such as Kubernetes, Terraform, AWS and the latest monitoring solutions
- You have the aim to automate everything in your way
- Good understanding of Linux internals and networking protocols are a plus
- Experience with at least one programming/scripting language (Bash, Python, Golang) is a plus
- Kubernetes / KOPS, Helm
- Terraform, Ansible
- Datadog, Prometheus, Grafana
- RDS / Postgresql, Cassandra
- Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ, etc
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY NOW
At Trade Republic you will get to do the best work of your career. We are a destination for people who are exceptional at what they do. Every day, we strive to build a world-class team and provide the space for people to do their best. We have a relentless ambition of raising the bar and expect the best from ourselves. Through our dedicated people-first management approach and transparent career paths, you will have the opportunity to develop and grow your career like never before. And because you are surrounded by a diverse team of high performers, you will be learning every day.
You will play an important role in fixing one of the largest challenges we face - closing the pension gap and democratizing wealth. Trade Republic is a place where your job, your career and your passions intersect. If this gets you fired up, just like it does for all of us at Trade Republic, then reach out!
Trade Republic embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.