Full Time - Berlin
DESTINATION FOR GREAT TALENT
At Trade Republic, we are on a mission to democratize wealth. We set up millions of Europeans for wealth with fast, easy, and free access to capital markets. With over one million customers we are one of the largest savings platforms in Europe, with users holding over €6 billion on our platform.
We are seen as the go-to-destination for top talent from across the globe. Everyday we strive to make Trade Republic a great environment to do the best work of your life, surrounded by exceptional, caring and passionate colleagues. In addition to learning and growing with a world-class team, you will build a destination for everyone across Europe to put money to work.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Help our customers to build their wealth: In our Customer Service Department, we see it as our task to unlock, comfort and assist our users on their journey. Our work stands for empathy, education and guidance. We work confidentially to provide our customers the highest support standard. By listening to our users we can improve our product and offer the best service possible. We ensure to push the goal further to democratize wealth and close the pension gap.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Support the training team in organizational and administrative tasks
- You take care of Customer Service training related reporting (development of T&L related KPs and maintenance of training registrations, participant reporting, exams etc.)
- Keep training improvements running by building a training feedback system and processing of feedback
- Contribute to tailor made trainings for the Customer Service team by analysis of training needs and preparation as a basis for planning the training curriculum
- Be responsible for the development and maintenance of the Customer Service Training Curriculum in our LMS
- Support and first contact person for the training participants
- Be the first contact person for all organizational and administrative inquiries
- Support in the creation and maintenance of training material (training documentation, videos and presentations and other formats)
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY NOW
- Self-motivated person with “Get it done!” attitude, who is eager to learn and improve him/herself
- 1-2 years of experiences in L&D context, ideally in a startup environment
- High analytical skills with an eye for details and excel/Google Sheet skills are required
- first experience with LMS system
- have a deep understanding of the needs, role and expectations of trainings
- Knowledge of analog and digital learning formats
- Flawless communication in German and English likewise (C1)
- Experience working in a multicultural team environment
- strong communication skills
- project & self- management skills
- Ability to adapt in a fast pace environment, working in a team as well as independently
At Trade Republic you will get to do the best work of your career. We are a destination for people who are exceptional at what they do. Every day, we strive to build a world-class team and provide the space for people to do their best. We have a relentless ambition of raising the bar and expect the best from ourselves. Through our dedicated people-first management approach and transparent career paths, you will have the opportunity to develop and grow your career like never before. And because you are surrounded by a diverse team of high performers, you will be learning every day.
You will play an important role in fixing one of the largest challenges we face - closing the pension gap and democratizing wealth. Trade Republic is a place where your job, your career and your passions intersect. If this gets you fired up, just like it does for all of us at Trade Republic, then reach out!
Trade Republic embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.