DESTINATION FOR GREAT TALENT
At Trade Republic, we are on a mission to democratize wealth. We set up millions of Europeans for wealth with fast, easy, and free access to capital markets. With over one million customers we are one of the largest savings platforms in Europe, with users holding over €6 billion on our platform.
We are seen as the go-to-destination for top talent from across the globe. Everyday we strive to make Trade Republic a great environment to do the best work of your life, surrounded by exceptional, caring and passionate colleagues. In addition to learning and growing with a world-class team, you will build a destination for everyone across Europe to put money to work.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND THE TEAM
As part of the Data Growth Team, you will lead, build, and own analytics projects end-to-end. You will work closely with business as well as tech stakeholders to deliver insights through analyses, modeling, visualizations, and dashboards that drive actionable insights.
Our key objective in the Growth function is to ensure the efficient and quality acquisition of our users on the different platforms through smooth onboarding experience. That happens through a close collaboration between various Growth teams that approach the topic of acquisition from different aspects; budget efficiency, product conversion, business expansion, and best-in-class in-house automation and tooling.
- Drive budget efficiency through a proper understanding attribution and incrementality models
- Enable large scale marketing expansions (new channels, campaign types, audiences)
- Experiment audiences, campaign types, creatives to drive incrementality
- Provide a superb onboarding experience through our account registration funnel
- Activate our newly registered users to experience the product with their first trade
- Improve --in particular-- our KYC process to smoothen account registrations
- Build an expansion playbook to enable business teams to scale faster
- Monitor business performance through unit economics (LTV, CAC, ROI)
- Look after the optimization of our B2B partnership program and payout models
- Build a complete set of marketing automation tools to unlock faster growth
- Ensure a safe, secure, and sustainable data transfer from and to our systems
- Provide personalized content and audience systems to ensure efficient acquisition
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Work collaboratively in teams composed of Product Managers, Designers, and Engineers
- Guide teams in anticipation of extensibility needs and help them make design decisions that minimize the cost of future changes
- Design and implement S2S tracking protocols using GTM/Adjust SDKs
- Design and build automation projects (campaign creation, feed generation, etc.)
- Design and build CMS to operationalize content personalization on marketing
- Streamline our experimentation framework across our marketing channels
- Optimize our developer tool-chain to support instant provisioning of new services and infrastructure, fully automate deployment, and minimize development friction
- Work in a product development process that is primarily Agile/Scrum
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- A minimum of 3-4 years software development experience. Preferably in Marketing Tech
- Experience with message-based solutions such as SQS, Kafka, Kinesis
- Experience in micro service architecture, domain driven design, and RESTful Services using languages such as Java and Node
- Experience working in a distributed/cloud-based environment (e.g. Amazon EC2, GCE, etc.)
- Experience with continuous integration, unit testing, static analysis, and automated integration tests. Continuous delivery experience preferred
- Commitment to and hands-on experience in performing technical code reviews
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Your English is fluent. Any additional language is a plus
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY NOW
At Trade Republic you will get to do the best work of your career. We are a destination for people who are exceptional at what they do. Every day, we strive to build a world-class team and provide the space for people to do their best. We have a relentless ambition of raising the bar and expect the best from ourselves. Through our dedicated people-first management approach and transparent career paths, you will have the opportunity to develop and grow your career like never before. And because you are surrounded by a diverse team of high performers, you will be learning every day.
You will play an important role in fixing one of the largest challenges we face - closing the pension gap and democratizing wealth. Trade Republic is a place where your job, your career and your passions intersect. If this gets you fired up, just like it does for all of us at Trade Republic, then reach out!
Trade Republic embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.