We are looking for a Vehicle Detailer to work on one of the most progressive vehicles in the world. Exceptional 'hands on' technical ability go hand in hand with a great work ethic. Communication is highly important. Excellent Oral and Written communication required. If you are able to deliver strong customer satisfaction consistently, are motivated and a team player, we are interested in speaking with you.
- Performs entry-level work in the inspection, repair, and service of Tesla electric vehicles.
- Operate a variety of hand, power, and shop tools.
- Perform equipment inspections, adjustments and certifications.
- Maintain records of time and materials.
- May order shop supplies and parts.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Help maintain vehicle cleanliness of customer cars.
- Support journeymen technicians as needed
- Knowledge of: Methods, techniques for detailing vehicles - wet sand, polish, buff, wax, etc.
- Efficient skills in basic automotive techniques related to repair and servicing of automobiles.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions with attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn new and innovative automotive technologies.
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work, including the public.
- Perform detailed daily record keeping and reporting.
- Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines.
- Work in a team-based environment and achieve common goals.
- Clean driving record is imperative
- High School Diploma.
- Associate Degree or Certificate in Automotive Technology a plus
- Retail automotive service experience a plus.
- Valid driver’s license in the country in which you are applying, 2 year minimum driving record required with a clean driving history, and ability to be insured.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- As a full time Tesla employee you will receive full benefits from day 1 for you and your dependents.
- Kaiser and UnitedHealthcare PPO and HSA plans (including infertility coverage)
- 3 medical plan choices with $0 paycheck contribution
- Vision & dental plans (including orthodontic coverage)
- Company paid Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability
- 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plans, and other financial benefits
- Employee Assistance Program, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Back-up childcare and employee discounts