Tesla Support/Roadside Support Supervisor
The Customer Support leadership team is comprised of Supervisors from both Tesla Support and Roadside Support. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering an exceptional and seamless contact experience to our customers by; developing team members, managing day-to-day operations, and preparing our Customer Support team to meet the ever-changing needs of our growing fleet and their owners.
We hire leaders who want to actively manage their business while collaborating with interdepartmental and cross functional stakeholders. We want leaders who are proactive, self-starters who thrive in change as we transform the way we view Customer Service. Our customers are changing the world, and it is your responsibility to exceed their expectations of what a Customer Service experience should be. We expect you to exude energy and enthusiasm not only by going above and beyond for our existing customers, but also when engaging with new customers. You will actively monitor your team’s performance in tandem with customer service trends to make necessary improvements and assist the team in developing appropriate standards and processes. Supervisors are fundamental in pushing change that furthers the business and mission.
- Understand and own every aspect of your team’s performance including but not limited to Coaching, development, One on One and providing real time feedback
- Effectively time manage, handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines
- Responsible for driving continuous enhancements to facilitate exceptional team output and customer service by partnering with operations teams.
- Act as a champion of safety, efficiency, quality, and overall excellence in all your actions and decisions.
- Regularly give and receive feedback to peers, direct reports and managers
- Lead by emanating positivity and accountability
- Build and foster and environment of inclusivity, collaboration and diversity of thought
- 3+ years of leadership experience in a call center or customer service industry
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to coach and cultivate a successful team without focusing on metrics
- Flexible schedule and availability for assisting team 24/7
- Knowledge of existing systems and process for the department in which applying