Our Tesla Support Advisors aren't just technically gifted, they are also great communicators who put the customer first. As a Tesla Support Advisors, your role will be to guide our existing and future customers and create an exciting, memorable and best in class experience.
You will join an international and diverse team supporting our mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy and mobility.
Your main responsibilities will be to support customers, offering them guidance about their Tesla Products. We want every customer to feel valued and informed, about our innovative products. You can help to deliver customer support in a way that creates an outstanding experience that represents the Tesla brand values.
Represent: You will be a first line representative of our brand, mission and products.
- Support: By addressing customer concerns promptly via telephone and chat, you will be part of a big change in customer service as we know it. You possess strong interpersonal skills and are aware of the appropriate behavior when supporting diverse types of customers.
- Evaluate & Resolve: You will evaluate the needs of customers and work in a creative, pro-active manner to resolve roadside, technical and general support enquiries. You educate owners on their vehicles and energy products, and guide or troubleshoot them through inquiries they have related to purchase, ownership, or at any part in their journey – across all products/services.
- Inform & Educate: You will educate customers about Tesla’s innovative products and services and inform are able to inform customers on the best possible purchase and/or servicing need.
- Coordinate: You will coordinate quickly and precisely with various stakeholders to determine best course of action for all support activities.
- Communicate: You will handle customer concerns with professionalism, urgency and escalate matters that require senior management concurrence in a timely manner to line management. Collaborate with other internal stakeholders to facilitate smooth customer experience pre and during ownership.
- Administer: As part of a data-driven company, attention to detail is key to helping us do better. You will use our Customer Relationship Management software and other tools to keep an accurate record of support cases and communications.
- Continuous Improvement: You are aware of sales opportunities for service, subscriptions, accessories and are always trying to improve what and how we serve our (existing or future) customers in the best possible way.
A brand ambassador: you have a genuine affection for Tesla’s products and mission. Especially keeping up with EV industry trends and local incentives. Ability to understand and convey business issues and technical concepts.
- Digitally savvy. We want to offer our existing and future customers an omnichannel experience. This will mean a multitude of channels, from phone to chat, SMS and potentially video.
- Positive, enthusiastic and passionate
- Able to demonstrate experience within a Customer Service environment (customer-facing or related roles in the automotive, helpdesk, hospitality, roadside assistance, emergency dispatch or similar industry)
- A fast learner. We do not expect you to be an expert on day one and our dedicated training team will upskill you quickly.
- A flexible team player: You like collaborating closely with different kinds of people and can work in shifts to support your team. This may include weekends as well as morning and evening shifts.
- A multi-tasker: You thrive in an ever-changing and fast-moving environment, prioritize effectively and can manage multiple work streams at once.
- Keen to work with an astute attention to detail.
- In possession of a valid driver’s license and an acceptable and safe driving record.
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Legal right to work in the country you are applying.