At Tesla, the Tesla Advisor plays a pivotal role in Tesla achieving our end of quarter delivery goals. They consistently deliver on an incredible educational, immersive, and exciting experience to all of our current and future customers as well as create a memorable experience for our customers on delivery day. Tesla Advisors constitute Tesla’s front line and are our brand ambassadors, supporting our mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy.
As a Seasonal Tesla Advisor, you will support customers from the moment they walk into our showrooms to learn about Tesla through to their delivery day experience. We’ve created one of the most innovative vehicles ever made, and you will help deliver an equally innovative buying and delivery experience.
To succeed at Tesla, you must be energetic, highly organized, and hard working. You should have a passion for sustainable energy and the ability to create exceptional client experiences. The Seasonal Tesla Advisor position is a great opportunity to demonstrate your ability, passion and talent with Tesla!
Engage walk in guests promptly, personally and with the goal of opening the conversation and ensuring they feel welcome
Excite, engage and educate prospective customers and current owners through calls, emails or text and outbound events to educate them about Tesla’s product offering and answering questions
Help Tesla maintain a healthy sales pipeline by collecting customer contact information and scheduling and copiloting Test Drives for individuals who exhibit purchase intent or potential
Actively contribute to the achievement of monthly sales and delivery targets by achieving and exceeding individual Sales and KPI targets
Effectively present and sell and support the delivery and installation the entire Tesla eco-system
Prepare, stage, and charge customer vehicles in advance of their scheduled delivery appointment
Educate new owners by conducting a comprehensive vehicle orientation, tailored to the individual customer's needs and comfort level
Conduct direct deliveries from Delivery Centers to customer homes
Perform additional responsibilities as assigned to meet business needs
- At least 1+ year of customer service and/or sales experience with proven track record to meet or exceed goals
- Positive, enthusiastic and passionate about the changes in the personal transportation industry
- Ability to understand and convey business issues and technical concepts
- Strong sense of team mentality and reliability
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite and CRM tools (Salesforce preferred)
- Demonstrate a mastery of all Tesla products and services. Keep up with EV industry trends and local incentives
- Ability to work evening hours, weekends and holidays in a retail environment
- Valid driver’s license in the country in which you are applying, 2-year minimum driving record required with a clean driving history
- Ability to obtain appropriate state licensing, where applicable