The Supply Chain Analyst will focus on building, improving, and maintaining minimum viable solutions to quickly and flexibly test new Service Supply Chain optimization strategies to achieve cost reduction objectives, including but not limited to improving inventory stocking models, distribution planning, and field parts order processing/generation. These solutions are aimed to improve execution across the Service Supply Chain, from suppliers to warehouses to service centers and body shops.
- Automate (in Python, R, or similar tools) highly manual and error-prone jobs currently performed by hundreds of parts advisors, service technicians, and warehouse employees to improve downstream execution, reduce supply chain noise, improve inventory health, and reduce global inventory costs.
- Lead Channel Planning stock order logistics cost reduction efforts by consolidating international expedite shipments, optimizing routing, and tracking outbound execution. Develop, track, and own reporting metrics to root cause gaps across the supply chain, then work cross-functionally across the Service and Supply Chain organization to close out problems.
- Project managing and stress testing newly introduced IT systems, including min/max replenishment order generation systems, pick release (allocation of our global inventory), MRP (supply planning and inventory management), and Bill of Distribution (enabling multi-echelon capabilities.
- Editing, uploading, transferring, and deleting global orders to reduce noise and improve global execution.
- Master’s degree in Industrial Engineering
- Highly proficient in automation and analytics
- Advanced Excel features like Power Queries and Power Pivots
- ETL using My SQL and SQL Server
- Tableau dashboard creation
- Experience working with Data Frames and Arrays on programming languages like Python and R, building prediction models using Time Series and Machine Learning Techniques as well making interactive visualizations on Python
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and comfortable reporting out to Senior Management