- Manage the cross-functional projects with aggressive agenda.
- Contribute directly as project team coordinator to ensure successful execution of workshop master layout design, material flow, production line, building design through all major project phases including design, equipment specification and selection, procurement, construction/installation, integration, commissioning, buyoff and start of production.
- Provide project estimates for footprint, cost and schedule requirements.
- Translate different requirements from stakeholders into project scope and define the responsibility interface clearly.
- Collaborate with Infrastructure, manufacturing, ME, material flow, QA team to coordinate building, utilities, process, and equipment changes.
- Provide significant technical and design input for project scope development, and problem resolution for design, construction, equipment installation and commissioning.
- Generate presentation content for project status updates
- Closely collaborate with external equipment integrators on equipment move-in, installation, utility tool install management on site.
- Responsible for project performance against targets for safety, scope, schedule and budget.
- Works on multiple projects as assigned by Project Managers
- Work closely with Equipment, Process and Production Operation team of BMP to support the internal communication and resource requirements.
3+ years managing technical projects, preferably in greenfield manufacturing environments
Bachelor of Science Degree in mechanical, manufacturing, industrial, or electrical engineering.
- Proven success in project management, communications, influencing others, cross-functional team interaction, and driving results on time.
Excellent organization, problem solving, tactical thinking, and time management skills.
Solid understanding of building design and construction, manufacturing, design for manufacturing, rapid-prototyping processes, management of Statement of Requirements, and equipment build & deployment to manufacturing.
- Proven record of quickly adapting to business needs, can-do mindset, flexibility, and fast learner. Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment.
Possess technical knowledge and could become a hands-on doer to help construction, process, manufacturing, equipment, hardware/software engineers.
Nice to have PMP or other PM Certification.