The Identity and Access Management (IAM) team at Tesla is at the forefront of building a secure, fault tolerant, highly available, and global customer experience across all digital touchpoints – web, native apps and in-car infotainment systems. This team is building the next generation products and supporting infrastructure which allows our customers, living in 60+ countries, authenticate and interface with our amazing vehicles and energy products.
Tesla is seeking a Full Stack Software Engineer to join our team and help build the next generation of authentication and authorization solutions for our service partners and customers as it relates to the ownership experience. You will be challenged to design security focused apps with a prioritization on availability and fault tolerance to provide an outstanding customer experience.
- Build web experiences using React.js
- Plan and accommodate all mediums, screen sizes and device types
- Build in flexibility and customization from the start
- Adapt to changing business conditions and priorities
- Partner with product managers, content producers, QA engineers and release engineers as your application moves from development to production
- Solid understanding of fundamental web technologies such as HTTP, REST, AJAX and JSON.
- Thorough understanding of industry standard protocols supporting SSO and MFA
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Experience with Node.js and Express
- Minimum of 3+ years-experience building web and/or mobile experiences or who possess other evidence of exceptional ability
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience or other evidence of exceptional ability
- Strong CSS skills w/ experience building responsive applications across a variety of browsers and devices using modern CSS3 techniques
- Ability to identify tasks which require automation and automate them