Tesla is looking for a brilliant engineer to develop and manage the design verification and test environment for our Autopilot Silicon Development Hardware Team.
Here's what you will do:
- Define and review verification and validation test plans.
- Review and aid in developing the design architecture and specification.
- Verify design functionality and test coverage of various use cases.
- Develop testbenches, scoreboards, regressions, tools, infrastructure, and methodology.
- Functional bringup and debug on various platforms and tools.
- Integrate different IPs onto the SOC, then perform system level testing.
- Post-silicon validation bringup and production ramp.
You will be working with a team of highly talented engineers, who are focused on advancing Tesla’s mission. Here's what we would like to see in you:
- MS in computer science, computer engineering, or electrical engineering.
- 5-10 years of work experience in designing, verifying, and validating complex hardware systems.
- Solid programming skills in C/C++, Verilog, System Verilog, UVM, assembly, Python.
- Proficient in debugging complex SOC, CPU, GPU or memory-based designs.
- Deep knowledge of advanced computer architecture and micro-architecture concepts.
- Experience with writing directed and random test cases.
- Experience with design verification and validation methodologies and strategies.
- Experience with power and performance concepts.
- Good communication skills, and a team player.
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced team and environment.
- Deep knowledge of system architecture including CPU, GPU, memory sub-system, interconnects, peripherals, bus protocols, CSRs, etc.
- Prior experience with tool vendors is a plus.
- FPGA experience is a plus.