Tesla aims to accelerate world’s transition to a sustainable energy by ensuring we provide a seamless and frictionless experience to our customers and partners. To meet this goal, Tesla is constantly striving to innovate and provide best in class services through introduction of pioneering new products and services. To that end, Tesla is seeking a hardworking and passionate Product Managers. This Product Manager will be part of a team that is focused on delivering a highly scalable platform that enables growth of current and future products and services to our customers and partners.
- Define and deliver a product vision and strategy
- Define roadmap and customer scenarios
- Work with engineering, UX, and business stakeholders such as Environments, Health & Safety team, finance, Supply chain, Legal, Quality control team to deliver business specific enterprise applications
- Work with engineering team to deliver a scalable architecture that not just meets current needs, but considers future growth scenarios
- Define a set of KPIs to measure customer satisfaction and business impact with the ability to analyze them and utilize them in decision making processes
- Prioritize between existing versus new features and enhancements, architectural improvements and operational excellence.
- Need to build use cases, business process flow charts, translate business requirement into functional design and conduct User acceptance test (UAT) and product quality sign-off and product documentation.
- Manage product escalations and support knowledge transition.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering or MBA, or equivalent in experience 5+ years of experience in product management.
- Hands on experience in implementing back office Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) process such as Order to Cash, Procure to Pay and Forecast to Build etc.
- Experience in developing IT systems for Automotive or any manufacturing domain
- Experience in green field implementation of ERP applications in the market is a advantage.
- Passionate about working with other businesses and partners and provide functional design to solve their specific challenges.