We are looking for experienced Tesla Service Technicians to support our upcoming new and exciting Semi Service Program. If you are looking to expand your horizons or have experience in the HD Trucking Industry, please see the opportunities below.
Our goal is to find experienced Tesla technicians looking to take their careers to the next level. They will be supporting early development and service creation as well as be the FIRST technicians to provide in person service to our new customers.
- Have the opportunity to take part in building beta level Tesla Semi vehicles
- Work alongside Engineering and Development teams to provide direct product feedback
- Be the FIRST Semi Service technicians in the field
- Support the Tesla Semi Fleet that will move Tesla cargo between our own factories
- Support our first customers and repair their fleet as needed
- Travel to customers and work alongside with their technicians in their workshops
- Create/maintain repair instructions to be used by anyone servicing a Tesla Semi
- Set the standard and provide feedback on tooling and utilization
- Support Tesla Service Centers, as needed
- Valid driver’s license required (AZ or DZ)
- 310T License
- Excellent customer service skills and communication skills
- Fluent in diagnosis/troubleshooting of vehicle systems (ex. engines, transmissions, electrical)
- Ability to innovate, solve complex issues, present new ideas and work well as part of a team
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions with attention to detail
- Ability to work in non-climate-controlled conditions
- Willingness to travel as necessary (customer facilities, close geographical area, and training sites), work the required schedule, and work at the specific location required
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate will be required to move frequently, stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs/45kg.
- This position is regulated by the Department of Transportation or designated as safety sensitive by the company, and the ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is required. Associates must have the ability to accept responsibility for their own safety, as well as the safety of others.
- Willingness to relocate based on program needs