The Tesla Energy Business Operations team is seeking a motivated and experienced Sales Operations analyst to support our Tesla Utilities sales teams in achieving optimal revenue and margin associated with Megapack and other Tesla Energy storage products.
You will interact directly with our Utilities sales team daily and manage all order management, deployment coordination operations accurately and timely; and provide data analytic and process improvement support. One must have a genuine passion for managing and constantly improving complex operational tasks, and addresses customers and sales inquiries with a sense of urgency.
Order management: Process and verify all operational aspects of sales orders, and partner with Finance Ops and Credit Team in generating invoicing and credit notes by deadline.
- Deployment management: Coordinate equipment delivery and remove all possible roadblocks for revenue recognition, partner with Fulfillment, Logistics, Trade, and New Market Entry team in coordinating assets for delivery/installation by deadline.
- Sales Contract Verification and Maintenance: Review and capture key contractual terms in contract database, and perform periodic review/audit to ensure accuracy/completeness of contract data.
- Business Analytics: extract and compile data, create and establish dashboards; perform ad hoc data analytical support to enable mgmt decision-making.
- Data integrity: Take full ownership to ensure business transactional data integrity across all systems/applications, manage and report out weekly metrics.
- Customer service: Problem-solve and respond to all requests from Sales, Logistics, Service, Finance, and other departments with minimal management guidance or supervision. Address all issues with a strong sense of urgency.
- Process Improvement and implementation: Serve as the business process owner and subject-matter-expert for industrial Storage Sales Operations team, participate in focus group, SOX compliance review, and any project as required to support process/system transformation and improvement.
BS in Engineering, Finance, or Science required.
- 1+ year of experience managing complex end-to-end sales operations and lead-to-cash business
transactions, preferably of B2B.
- 1+ year of business analytics and executive dashboard/reporting.
- Prior customer-facing experience, excellent and succinct communication skills.
- Proficient with ERP platform, customer relationship management platform, and order and material
- Experience in contract management and processing is a plus.
- Experience in Energy sector is a plus.