Our recruiting organization is global and includes highly collaborative teams of recruiters, sourcers, coordinators, recruiting operations professionals and other specialist groups. We value innovation and creativity and constantly seek new ways to improve the recruiting experience.
- Play a crucial role within a fast-paced and laser-focused recruiting team, working to coordinate onsite, phone, and virtual candidate interviews. This includes managing complex scheduling and facilities requirements, as well as booking candidate travel.
- Facilitate exceptional partnerships with hiring managers, recruiters, and other recruiting coordinators, prioritizing timely follow-up and follow-through, thoroughness in work product and attention to detail.
- Represent the Tesla Recruiting organization to all partners, stakeholders, and candidates, focusing on delivering exceptional customer service and consistent, high-quality work.
- Drive and participate in ad hoc process improvement initiatives and other projects.
- Ensure data integrity and update candidate records in the applicant tracking system as needed, including entering NDA documentation and relevant interview details.
- This role may require some regional travel (<30 miles) to our other locations in the Bay Area based on business needs.
- Demonstrated excellence in organizational skill, time management, and creativity, performed in dynamic work environments.
- Excellent verbal communicator with exceptional written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, particularly Microsoft Outlook.
- Minimum of 6 months to 1 year of work experience as a Recruiting Coordinator in a fast-paced, start-up type atmosphere, or in a similar professional coordination role (preferred)
- Understanding of applicant tracking or CRM-type systems (preferred)
- Experience providing exceptional candidate or customer experience (preferred)