We are looking for a highly motivated engineering intern to help support the daily activities for the engineering team in Giga-Factory Shanghai. The role will get demands from engineers across all R&D departments, help to create purchasing orders and payments, manage engineering fleet and tools, support factory processes, coordinate with the administration, HR and financial departs etc.
- Engineering operations and technical reporting (excellent Office skill)
- Translating technical documents (excellent English reading/writing)
- Writing meeting notes (excellent English reading/writing)
- Build dashboards and visualizations for planning
- Producing technical related training and media documents
- Coordinating the daily activities in engineering teams and external departs
- Currently working towards a BS, MS, or advanced degree in a relevant engineering program
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suit
- Capability of social media business
- Highly organized, with good time management skills.
- Desired to be proficient in Microsoft Office, JIRA, Confluence
- Superb communication skills and experience working with senior decision makers
- Innovative, open-minded, collaborative, and a team-oriented attitude
- Driver's license is a plus