The Tesla Energy Operations Team is a group of highly skilled, uniquely talented people passionate about working together towards the goal of accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable energy. An Associate Manager is primarily engaged in the supervision, mentorship, guidance, and inspiration of the local installation team so they continually develop and deliver to Tesla standards. The Associate Manager will provide day-to-day supervision to the installation team for the installation, maintenance, alteration, repair, and/or replacement of Tesla energy products.
- Exercise independent judgment and discretion in the customary and regular management of the installation team to meet departmental goals via appropriate allocation of workload, effectively managing resources and tracking goals with regards to safety, quality and efficiency.
- Take ownership of all on-site performance.
- Meet or exceed Safety, Quality and Productivity targets.
- Customer satisfaction at every stages.
- Represent Tesla in a professional and responsible manner when communicating with others both inside and outside the company.
- Participate in recruiting, onboarding and training of new team members.
- Provide professional career development and training for your team including but not limited to, weekly meetings, 1:1 coaching sessions, constructive reviews, supporting and promoting top talent into future Tesla leaders.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with peers and stakeholders across the organization.
- Assist the Regional Operations Manager as needed.
Candidates must successfully complete and pass MVR background check
- 3+ years applicable experience
- Construction Management experience is preferred
- Familiarity with solar and storage products preferred
- Must be adaptable to change and work well under pressure, manage competing demands and meet tight deadlines with strong follow through and decision-making skills
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with those contacted in the course of work, including but not limited to peers and customers.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office, and customer account management software
- Physical environment requires the employee to work both inside and outside in heat/cold, wet/humid, and dry/arid conditions.
- Ability to travel overnight for more than 40% of the time, depending on region