Program Manager - Paint
The Paint Advanced Manufacturing team is looking for a highly motivated individual to support the company’s growing number and scope of manufacturing and technology projects. The successful candidate will have a background supporting technical projects/programs, understand a typical project lifecycle, as well as the disciplines involved in order to execute ensure success. Energetic and proactive, the program manager is expected to work with and across a diverse set of internal teams and external vendors in order to coordinate communication, highlight risk, and ensure deadlines are met. This full-time role requires the ability to travel up to 70%.
- Bachelor's Degree (project management preferred)
- Ability to effectively prioritize with strong time management skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with technical project planning and execution
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word required
- Meeting creation, coordination, taking minutes
- Create and update project schedules, cost and labor estimates
- Manage project files, cloud storage, internal and external network locations, Tesla and vendor access
- Create and update presentations for project progress reporting, and new project justifications
- Regularly present updates, studies and findings to team members and management
- Assist project engineers with clerical tasks associated with active projects. Create purchase orders, shipping requests, etc.
- Experience with project management/scheduling software, Microsoft Project, Jira, Confluence
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams).
- Knowledge of project estimating, typical project lifecycle/schedules
- Knowledge of commissioning activities Field Acceptance and Site Acceptance Testing (FAT/SAT)