As a Production Supervisor you will have the critical task of managing the priorities, equipment, and people associated with the production line. Your experience in fast-paced production lines where process and equipment development is a key feature will make you an ideal candidate for this role. You have a passion for employee development and enjoy the process of training and developing both new hires and veteran production staff. You are very hands-on and prefer to be on the production floor and have proven skills in both process and equipment troubleshooting, allowing you to easily adapt to constantly changing production environments.Responsibilities
- Execute on priorities and production plans provided by operations management.
- Manage, coach, mentor and support up to 35 production associates on shift.
- Execute and maintain Standardized Manufacturing instructions and Control plans.
- Support issue resolution including root cause investigation & corrective action tracking.
- Ensure quality standards are being met throughout the entire production process and support no defects from leaving a station or team area.
- Generate daily pass downs and quality reports for engineering and operations team.
- Monitor and ensure safety standards are met by all employees.
- High School Diploma required, Associates or Bachelors degree preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- 3+ years managing or supervising teams of people in a high volume production environment.
- Evidence of exceptional abilities.
- Experience supporting process development
- Experience supporting equipment maintenance
- Knowledge of 5S, lean manufacturing or 6-Sigma principles
- Communicate clearly using excellent written and verbal skills
- Proficient with MS office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $90,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance