We’re looking for a highly motivated leader to build world class manufacturing teams and lead Production Controls Operations at Gigafactory Texas. You will be responsible for meeting the production forecast and ensuring company goals are achieved. The ideal candidate will have a track record of significant achievements, tremendous drive, and a willingness to roll up their sleeves.
- Responsible for Production Controls operations, including production, maintenance, engineering, and future projects at Gigafactory Texas.
- Drive manufacturing team to achieve established targets for daily going rate and
- Define Production Controls shop objectives to meet business plans, capacity & headcount targets, and key performance indicators.
- Conduct analysis and prepare reports on projects and process improvements.
- Interact with quality management team to correct, contain, and resolve vehicle quality concerns.
- Support new product and material introductions. Interact with design team to coordinate new model launches.
- Create process plans, bid packages, and project specifications.
- Procure equipment, track budget costs, and project schedules.
- Coordinate with suppliers and cross functional teams to improve and meet goals.
- Ensure consistency in standards and documentation. Monitor and ensure compliance.
- Engineering degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-10 years related manufacturing experience, 1+ years management experience in a manufacturing or industrial environment.
- Experience with process improvement methodologies to optimize efficiency and throughput.
- Ability to work well under pressure, manage competing demands and meet tight deadlines.
- In-depth understanding of mechanical and standardized processes.
- Hands-on experience with electro-mechanical assembly environment.