At Tesla we always strive to build the best possible cars for our customers. We do this by implementing new materials and components that improve the car as a whole or address specific issues related to quality or functionality. As an analyst for the Production Control Analytics team, the team member’s responsibilities will be focused on systems used to signal and transact replenishment material to the Production lines. This team member will be required to configure, troubleshoot and analyze the system for sustaining operations, continuous improvements, and major program and process launches. They will also be required to work with the software development teams to communicate issues and drive functionality improvements.
- Systematic configuration (of all Tesla systems) to reflect physical process.
- Monitor replenishment into the factory on a daily basis and report out on discrepancies.
- Conduct root cause analysis and recommended actions on any system issues.
- Demand counters, MIN/MAX, replenishment quantities and home location set up.
- Respond to operations concerns with replenishment
- Assist with the building of tools to support PC operations.
- Weekend support: On call system. Typically three Saturdays every quarter, but can increase or decrease based on workload.
- Assisting in the implementation of new PC processes (e.g. sequencing of material) with systematic configuration to match physical process.
Desired Skillset / Requirements:
- A self-starter with a can do attitude and scrappy work ethic.
- Have a good understanding of warehousing and conveyance processes for all shops.
- Strong aptitude to learn new systems and system functions
- A proactive approach to problem solving
- Time and workload management: can accomplish work with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal, math, and written/verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office, Outlook and Google sheets
- Attention to detail and accuracy are essential
- Ability to multitask in fast paced environment