Job Description: Production Associate
As a Production Associate, you will be trained on how to help build the most exciting, environmentally friendly vehicles on the planet. If you have a strong work ethic, are reliable and flexible as to a job schedule, and value teamwork in a fast-paced and safety-focused environment we want to hear from you! No prior manufacturing experience or degree is required. Must be age 18 or older.
Work Environment and Essential Physical Demands
- Perform assembly work and operate manufacturing equipment
- Follow safety guidelines & procedures
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities
- You must be able to perform physically demanding work for extended periods of time, up to 12 hours a day. This includes but is not limited to:
- Frequently and repetitively lift, push and carry up to 35 lbs., and carry 20 lbs. up and down stairs.
- Frequently and repetitively bend, lift and reach to install vehicle parts.
- Stoop, lay, bend, reach, squat, kneel, crouch, twist and crawl for extended periods of time.
- Climb and maintain balance on ladders, scaffolding or other high structures.
- Potential exposure to confined spaces and hazardous materials used in the painting process.
- You must be able to perform assembly work and receive safety signals using sight, touch, and hearing.
- You will be required to wear Personal Protective Equipment, including but not limited to safety glasses, safety shoes, bump caps.
- You must be able to read, speak and understand English, both written and verbal.
If you don't find the role you are looking for, go to: