As a Production Associate, you will be trained on how to help build the most exciting, environmentally friendly vehicles on the planet. If you have a strong work ethic, are reliable and flexible as to a job schedule, and value teamwork in a fast-paced and safety-focused environment we want to hear from you! No prior manufacturing experience or degree is required. Must be age 18 or older.
Work Environment and Essential Physical Demands
- Perform assembly work and operate manufacturing equipment
- Follow safety guidelines & procedures
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities
- You must be able to perform physically demanding work for extended periods of time, up to 12 hours a day. This includes but is not limited to:
- Frequently and repetitively lift, push and carry up to 35 lbs., and carry 20 lbs. up and down stairs.
- Frequently and repetitively bend, lift and reach to install vehicle parts.
- Stoop, lay, bend, reach, squat, kneel, crouch, twist and crawl for extended periods of time.
- Climb and maintain balance on ladders, scaffolding or other high structures.
- Potential exposure to confined spaces and hazardous materials used in the painting process.
- You must be able to perform assembly work and receive safety signals using sight, touch, and hearing.
- You will be required to wear Personal Protective Equipment, including but not limited to safety glasses, safety shoes, bump caps.
You must be able to read, speak and understand English, both written and verbal