The Operations Advisor creates and maintains operational efficiencies to drive productivity within the store. The Advisor role supports and empowers the Customer Experience, Tesla Advisors, and Management teams to possess and utilize the tools necessary to meet and exceed targets. You will proactively provide organization and support to maximize performance and productivity.
To succeed at Tesla, you must be energetic, highly organized, and hard working. You should have a passion for sustainable energy and the ability to create exceptional client experiences. While individual contributions will be recognized, teamwork is essential to achieve the highest level of success. We will reward team players who help others succeed and empower the team around them.
- Maintaining Store Facilities: Supplies Ordering, Work Orders, Vendor Communication
- Maintaining Store Fleet: Coordinating service, Allocation Management
- Maximizing TSS Calendars for Drives and Delivery
- Support Training + New Hire Onboarding, Organizing and/or Executing Validations
- Compiling and running daily + weekly reports to analyse store performance and improve
- Prepare customer documents (loan and DMV documentation) prior to delivery appointment and confirm
- Work closely with other employees to ensure smooth transitions for customers toward a successful delivery
- Maintaining Brand and EHS standards and cascading feedback or adjustments to local team
- Monitoring and executing Expenses
- Keyholder responsibilities to include opening/closing of store conducting Morning/Evening Huddles and recaps
- Demonstrate mastery of presenting, selling and delivering the entire Tesla eco-system.
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned to meet business need including Sales and Delivery
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Proactive team member who is goal-oriented + highly motivated
- Attention to detail
- Positive, enthusiastic and passionate mindset
- Proven ability to develop collaborative relationships and act as a well-respected, trusted partner with whom others want to work
- Ability to work evening hours, weekends and holidays in a retail environment
- Valid driver’s license in the country in which you are applying, 2-year minimum driving record required with a clean driving history
- Ability to obtain appropriate state licensing, where applicable