Power Electronics, Non-Conforming Materials Technician
We are looking for a technically adept, high energy individual who enjoys a fast-paced work environment and is able to manage their workload with a positive attitude and handle shifting priorities well.
Monday – Friday | 8:00am-5:00pm
- Troubleshoot, repair, and disposition non-conformance materials.
- Respond to out-of-control processes, develop and implement improvements to equipment and processes to increase production yield.
- Perform supporting activities for engineering and production including process testing, 5S and Lean manufacturing initiatives, root cause analysis and leading corrective action initiatives.
- Responsible for collecting data relating to non-conforming materials and yield problems and presenting to engineering and production teams during routine daily meetings.
- Day to day coverage of production line, including rapid response to out-of-control processes.
- Troubleshoot and repair Non-Conforming Material (NCM), components or systems.
- Investigate root cause of production defects and product failures.
- Collect and compile data to be presented and discussed in daily meetings involving engineering team
- Deep understanding of the entire production line and where each product failure mode originates.
- Support implementation of process changes to improve process and product yield.
- Participate in Lean Manufacturing and 5S initiatives.
- Manage fast paced work environment with positive attitude and proactively help co-workers.
- Bachelors or Associate Degree in science or technology related field or equivalent in direct experience.
- Experience within quality systems in a high-volume manufacturing environment is a plus
- Evidence of exceptional ability.
- Ability to use technological tools and business system applications to manage, synthesize, and interpret data (Tableau)
- Experience with extensive problem-solving and root cause analysis
- Detail oriented with strong record-keeping and organizational skills.
- Skilled with common workplace software (MS Word, Excel, Visio, Access, etc.)