Tesla is looking for a Logistics Compliance Associate to work on one of the most progressive vehicle distribution models in the world. Candidates for this job have a strong eye for detail, can provide quick and strategic solutions, ability to execute large scale plans, adapt to sudden changes, manage difficult and complex challenges, and work collaboratively with excellent oral and written communication skills. We are looking for self-motivated team players interested in creating excellent customer experience through delivering Tesla product from the factory to delivery centers. Candidates must have a positive attitude and extreme determination in order for us to build an advanced vehicle distribution network capable of scaling to support the fastest growing automotive company in history. We seek individuals who value customer satisfaction, and are available to work outside of the typical 9-5, Monday-Friday hours. This job will require some nights and weekends contingent on business needs.
- Work closely with logistics yard team and dispatch – ensuring open communications, a complete understanding of all yard processes, procedures and details as well as Dispatch systems such as WARP.
- Ensure all Third Party Carriers and Tesla Drivers understand and comply with all safety, quality, driving, operations and other Tesla Yard SOP.
- Controls and Audits Lane Flow – use tools given to efficiently manage or move vehicles to and from lanes as needed.
- Perform Yard Inventories as needed, be able to track all vehicles in the yard. Work with Dispatch to minimize dwelling cars.
- Drive excellent performance with Tesla logistics partners and internal teams.
- Issue statistical or detailed reporting for Stakeholders as requested. Report any discrepancies and help to improve processes to minimize those discrepancies and increase productivity.
- Assist Yard team as needed with the movement of units in the yard.
- High School Diploma
- 2 – 5 years in Supply Chain and Yard Management experience and evidence of exceptional ability.
- Experience with trucking of automotive freight preferred.
- Strong Communication Skills,
- Excellent computer skills, especially in Excel and other database systems.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills, able to work alongside with multiple teams.
- Experience with Tableau a plus.
As a full time Tesla employee you will receive full benefits from day 1 for you and your dependents.
Kaiser and UnitedHealthcare PPO and HSA plans (including infertility coverage)
3 medical plan choices with $0 paycheck contribution
Vision & dental plans (including orthodontic coverage)
Company paid Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability
401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plans, and other financial benefits
Employee Assistance Program, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
Back-up childcare and employee discounts