Junior Architect & Integrated Planner
Tesla is accelerating the world's transition to sustainable energy. Revolutionary strategies and products were developed within a few years and successfully launched on a large scale. This is only possible through extraordinary speed, innovation and efficiency.
Gigafactory Berlin forms the perfect basis for rolling out Tesla's incredible success story in Europe. The most important pillar for this are our employees. Their passion, motivation and engagement ensure that we achieve our goals. We are looking for you to continue and expand this success story together.
Manage project progress on equivalent of HOAI phases of design
- Adapt HOAI phases to Tesla vertically integrated engineering and construction efforts
- Participate in all project phases, including conceptual designs, presentations, schematic design, design development, construction documents and production
- Collaborate with the design team, consultants, contractors, fabricators, regulatory agencies and other vendors to meet overall project objectives
- Produce graphic presentations, 3D renderings, and construction drawings
- Assist with the review of RFI’s and Submittals during the construction administration portion of the project
- Help develop REVIT families, standard details, and manage BIM files alongside the Virtual Design & Construction team.
- Drive and obtain permits with all local authorities and departments
- Perform design option analysis for cost efficiency, constructability, etc.
Bachelor’s degree in architecture or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability
- 1+ years of related project experience
- Experience working with permitting and checking engineers
- Proficiency in 2D/3D software, such as Auto CAD, Revit, 3d Studio MAX, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and/or SketchUp
- Knowledge of relevant building codes and accessibility requirements
- German and English proficiency required; more is a plus