The Unified Communications (UC) IVR Developer is responsible for the design, development, implementation and support of highly-available contact center technologies, in partnership with Tesla's Customer Support and Sales organizations. The Unified Communications team provides voice and contact center services utilizing multiple vendor and service providers technologies around the globe, in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. Our services are provided in call center locations, retail service/sales centers, manufacturing environments and general office locations. We are responsible for providing voice communications that are always-on, highly reliable and integrate with multiple technical platforms.
- Partner closely with customer facing contact center teams to develop technical solutions.
- Determine feasibility for solutions required by partners/stakeholders and determine level of efforts for the same.
- Analyze business requirements, design, develop, test, deploy and monitor IVR applications.
- Collaborate with product owners, developers, vendor teams & various other internal partners as part of supporting enterprise-wide initiatives.
- Utilize technology to enable to business to self-serve changes within call flow or IVR structure.
- Serve as an escalation point for UC Operations team.
- Mentor and develop team members on contact center technologies.
- Ensuring adequate system capacity to support business growth projections.
- Subject Matter Expert for design, expansion, and enhancements of IVRs and call flows.
- Support call center activities on multiple vendor platforms (Avaya, Twilio, Genesys).
- Documentation of IVR call flows, operational procedures.
- 5+ years of experience in Java & Java-based frameworks and experience with API integration design, development & implementation via REST, JSON, GraphQL etc.
- Experience in design & development of IVR applications using VoiceXML or vendor tools such as Avaya Orchestration Designer, Cisco Call Studio etc.
- Strong consulting background with demonstrated experience in requirements gathering, solution design, development and deployment.
- Full-stack development experience – encompassing a good understanding of OS, Network, App Servers, Programming, Databases, Middleware and Security.
- Knowledge of SIP and Call Routing – and ability to understand enterprise-scale Contact Center architecture.
- Experience with Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery process using Git, Jenkins/Bamboo.
- Good understanding of database design principles & experience with MySQL, MSSQL, Postgres etc.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment that can quickly change direction.
- Ability to deliver on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Exposure to business intelligence platforms.
- Exposure to Conversational AI solutions such as Google Dialogflow, Rasa, Amazon Lex & cloud deployment solutions such as Kubernetes would be a plus.