Inventory Control Lead
- Assign counts as needed to Cycle Count Associates and ensure timely completion.
- Responsible for ensuring Cycle Count Associates have the right tools/training to be successful by facilitating systematic skills and comprehension.
- Drive continuous process improvement practices with all affiliated departments.
- Provides accurate, current inventory data for inventory control goals.
- Performs in-depth discrepancy research and root cause analyses.
- Maintains inventories at optimum levels to prevent under-or-over investment in inventory.
- Prepares and communicates reports of inventory balance, shortages, as required.
- Demonstrates computer based comprehension of spreadsheets, word processing, email and database software in performance of assigned work.
- Verifies clerical computations against physical count of stock and adjusts errors in computation.
- Maintain and improve process driven inventory accountability with all departments.
- Data entry experience. Must be comfortable using modern technology; laptops, scanners, RFID, etc.
- Knowledge of and skill in using Excel based systems.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work well as part of a team is mandatory.
- Punctuality and a professional, can-do attitude are a must.
- A commitment to adhering to prescribed safety rules and guidelines.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Goal oriented and driven to succeed.
- Possesses a “get it done” attitude and an urgency to resolve problems/tasks.
- Strong attention to detail.