The Inventory Control Analyst will work diligently with the business to support worldwide Inventory control, as well as to providing top analysis on inventory consumption, variance, and reconciliations. The Inventory Control Analyst will also work closely with finance, accounting, and business teams across Tesla Solar, Tesla Energy, and Auto.
Accounting looks for hard working dedicated people to analyze and recommend actions to Senior Management in Tesla.
- Monitor inventory accuracy to enable regular operational/finance reviews by Tesla executives
- Review inventory reconciliations and flux analysis related to all inventory worldwide, including raw material, WIP, finished goods (both new/used vehicles)
- Provide monthly/quarterly directions on requirements of cycle count programs and recommend physical inventory counts requirement
- Partner with Company planning and supply chain to determine correct inventory balances and receipts to support inventory accuracy (specifically for subcontractor relationship)
- Collaborate cross functionally, to answer questions related to inventory and operational processes from all departments
- Support the implementation of policies and procedures to ensure accurate tracking of inventory and appropriate inventory levels
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related area (MBA or CPA preferred)
- Minimum 5-8 years’ experience in Manufacturing Accounting or Audit, with relevant experience of inventory and COGS analysis or audit
- Knowledge of supply chain, receiving, inventory flow, operations process and manufacturing principles
- Ability to multi-task and drive actions to completion under strict deadlines.
- Demonstrate clear written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent Excel skills and the ability to manipulate and analyze large amounts of data
- SQL skills a plus
- Analytically solid with the desire and competency to come up with out-of-the-box ideas to resolve complex manufacturing Accounting challenges
- Strong self-starter and leader who can articulate effectively to management and peers to bring about effective change