The Internal Content Specialist creates and deploys high quality, effective and relevant communication materials to internal audiences across the organization. This individual works closely to develop internal content for departments, services, and leadership, including Human Resources, Environmental, Health & Safety, Legal and other General & Administrative functions. This position will also assist in storytelling around Tesla’s people and workplace, and communicating complex issues and/or change management broadly as well as to specific audiences. This position will collaborate frequently with employees at all levels of the organization to curate and develop internal content. The role will also manage content development/updates to internal web assets.
- Excellent written, verbal, and organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail and experience managing confidential or proprietary information.
- Broad functional experience in areas of content development, multimedia, project management, change management, and human resources.
- Proven experience in planning, researching, writing, editing and coordinating production of internal communications.
- Strong interpersonal skills, maturity and good judgment and experience communicating with a diverse range of individuals.
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to analyze complex information and develop strategic insights and recommendations.
- Preferred: Proficient with digital communications tools including email platforms, content management systems, Microsoft Office Suite and analytics.
- Editing, revising, and converting source content from a variety of sources.
- Developing content and implementing an internal content plans and editorial calendar to support engagement across the organization.
- Interfacing and interacting with employees and leaders at all levels of the company.
- Reviewing content and ensure internal messages and tone consistent across all mediums and social media platforms, and align with company style/voice.