This position is temporarily remote for candidates residing in the Austin Area
The role of the Inside Sales Advisor is to educate, inspire and skillfully guide Tesla’s potential customers through the vehicle purchase and configuration process. Inside Sales Advisors have the incredible opportunity to advise potential Tesla customers from all over North America, while honing their abilities in lead qualification.
We expect members of this team to become experts in our products and the direct-from-manufacturer sales model that has made Tesla an innovator in the automotive industry.
The ideal candidate will possess exceptional interpersonal communication skills, unshakeable moral fortitude, and a strong awareness of professional behavior when supporting customers.
Communicate with current and prospective customers via chat, email and SMS to nurture and prepare them for a vehicle purchase.
Receive inbound leads to assess the prospect's needs, qualify the opportunity, and schedule the test drive experience.
Use a consultative approach to influence customer purchase while also aiding buy in to the mission, business model, and Tesla brand.
- Develop and maintain a sales pipeline achieving both personal and group monthly metrics in conjunction with the field Sales teams.
Provide feedback and recommendations based on direct experiences with potential customers.
Maintain customer relationships from the initial interaction up until delivery day.
1-3 years’ of Inside Sales experience or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Evidence of exceptional ability
Strong relationship management skills and the ability to explain complex technical concepts
Proven track record to meet or exceed targets and goals
Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills, grammatical genius
Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office, internet navigation, CRM applications)
Valid US Driver’s License and/or State ID and ability to obtain DMV Salesperson’s License
- As a full time Tesla employee you will receive full benefits from day 1 for you and your dependents.
- Kaiser and UnitedHealthcare PPO and HSA plans (including infertility coverage)
- 3 medical plan choices with $0 paycheck contribution
- Vision & dental plans (including orthodontic coverage)
- Company paid Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability
- 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plans, and other financial benefits
- Employee Assistance Program, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Back-up childcare and employee discounts