- Operate, diagnose, analyze and repair industrial HVAC equipment including: boilers, chillers, air handling units, VAV systems, hydronic systems, air compressors, air dryers and exhaust ventilation.
- Perform preventative maintenance on HVAC control and operating systems in addition to required calibrations as scheduled.
- Install or repair ductwork, refrigeration piping, air conditioning units and exhaust equipment.
- Capable of brazing, soldering and welding.
- BMS experience and familiarity with Automated Logic, Tridium and Trane controls systems.
- Makes periodic inspection of all mechanical and electrical equipment and systems.
- Monitor and escort sub-contractors to perform work.
- EPA Universal License
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as an HVAC technician in industrial/commercial and/or lab/R&D environments.
- Associates Degree or Trade School preferred.
- Basic proficiency in MS Office Suite, specifically Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Must be familiar with HVAC and electrical codes.
- Comply with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental agency and company directives related to building operations and work safety.
- Demonstrate technical ability in the installation, repair and maintenance of industrial HVAC systems.
- Self-directed with the ability to be resourceful, plan and organize work.
- Provide excellent communication skills written and verbal.
- Professional demeanor with outstanding customer focus.
- Team player
Candidates for Tesla HVAC Technician will contribute in day-to-day operations that may be outside of their normal skill set, such as restroom repair and training/exposure to work unfamiliar with the candidate.