The Supply Chain Organization supports the development, implementation, and management of strategies to provide Tesla with optimal supply assurance, pricing, flexibility, quality, and delivery performance.
We are seeking an HR Business Partner who enjoys driving engagement and building organizational scalability to build and establish the necessary policies and practices in a period of hypergrowth.
The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a dynamic organization where anything is possible and much is still being built, brings order from chaos, creates the foundation for engagement, organizational stability, and employee growth/retention.
- Implement HR procedures, policies, and best practices to manage a hypergrowth organization in a factory setting.
- Serve as an advisor and confidante to business leaders, helping them navigate the complexity of building, retaining, and growing their teams.
- Build the systems that ensure employee happiness, career growth, and retention.
- Propose and lead programs such as performance acceleration, internal mobility, career planning, recognition programs, etc.
- Provide thought leadership and training in areas such as complaint/escalation handling, conflict resolution, etc.
- Root cause and problem solve people-related issues.
- Establish Tesla’s unique culture; create lasting change as the factory continues to scale.
- Understand our business and how what you do helps it accelerate at rocket speed
- Heavy employee relations experience with ability to create and implement sustainable solutions
- BA/BS degree or the equivalent in experience.
- 5+ years of HR Leadership and/or HRBP experience, preferably from a multi-site industrial and/or a start-up environment.
- Expert knowledge of local employment law and HR best practices.
- Ability to develop positive working relationships across all levels and functions.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Proven track record of positively influencing teams and their leaders.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, and constantly changing environment.
- Experience with reasonable accommodations and the interactive process under the ADA required.
- Labor experience is critical but not required.
- ADA interactive process required.
- Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines.