Are you passionate about change?
Would you like to work for the most innovative company in the world?
If the answer is yes, then Tesla could be your next career move!
Our Business Sales Manager Germany will be responsible for sales to large corporate clients, small and medium enterprises and operational leasing companies. You will be responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with these clients and managing Tesla’s third-party vehicle leasing offerings for all customer types and sizes (Business-to-Consumer, Small & Medium Enterprises, etc.). The Business Sales Manager Germany will report to the Country Manager, be part of the local leadership team and will work closely with both other Business Sales Managers and our EMEA HQ.
Large Corporate and Small & Medium Enterprise Clients:
Operational Leasing Companies:
- Meet all sales objectives to drive Tesla’s mission.
- Own the relationship for large corporate clients and SMEs within Germany, educating them about our company and our vehicle offerings.
- Drive our customers’ success by acting as a facilitator to meet their needs.
- Leverage existing leasing company relationships to grow sales to large corporate clients.
- Grow Tesla’s business with operational leasing companies.
- Own the relationship for Fleet Management Companies, Brokers and Operational Leasing Companies and be the primary local point of contact for Tesla’s preferred leasing partner(s).
- Establish and manage all contractual agreements with these customers.
- Enable Operational Leasing offers for Tesla vehicles through leasing companies.
- Actively collaborate with Tesla teams (field sales and Business Tesla Advisors) to leverage all Leasing Company relationships and provide coaching and training on Business-to-Business sales.
- Actively partner with the Market Lead to develop a cohesive strategy for the growth of enterprise vehicle sales within Germany
- Manage the overall business plan by working with other departments. Facilitate team and partner meetings regularly and effectively.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive product knowledge in respect of all vehicles, processes and business finance solutions. Conduct competitor analysis on a regular basis.
- Use Tesla’s Customer Relation Management system and tools to log appointments, calls, test drives, contacts and meeting notes. Maintain a suite of accurate reports.
- Ensure customers are fulfilling their contractual obligations (e.g. payment terms).
- Continuous improvement of processes and procedures to reduce operational friction.
- Perform ad-hoc duties as and when required.
- Be a leader and a team-player.
- Take ownership and create a culture of accountability.
- Operate with first principles thinking.
- Love to change the status quo and work well in high-pressure situations.
- Be strategic and proactive. You must think and plan ahead to give your team the tools they need to be successful.
- Be self-aware, flexible and open-minded.
- Possess a rare combination of mental agility, analytical thinking, hands-on problem solving, and a customer-service mindset.
- Be an advocate for your customers and your team. Your success depends on theirs.
- Significant manager experience in Business-to- Business or commercial sales with proven track record to meet and exceed targets and goals.
- Self-starter who possesses exceptional time management skills and has great attention to detail.
- Strong ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects, and adhere to business-critical deadlines
- Ability to communicate relevant information to all levels of the organization.
- Passionate dedication and ethical approach to sales management and operations.
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships and act as a well-respected, trusted partner that others want to work with.
- Strong team-player, driven and passionate about Tesla’s mission
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills, both oral and written
- Solid knowledge of business appropriate financial options and incentives.
- Fluency in English required.
- Driving license.