The Gallery Advisor consistently delivers on an incredible educational, immersive, and exciting experience to all of our current and future clients as well as create a memorable experience for our clients on delivery day. They constitute Tesla’s front line and are our brand ambassadors, supporting our mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy.
As a Gallery Advisor, you will support guests from the moment they walk into our showrooms to learn about Tesla through to their delivery day experience. We have created one of the most innovative vehicles ever made, and you will help deliver an equally innovative buying and delivery experience.
To succeed at Tesla, you must be energetic, highly organized, and hard working. You should have a passion for sustainable energy and the ability to create exceptional guest experiences. While individual contributions will be recognized, teamwork is essential to achieve the highest level of success. We will reward team players who help others succeed and empower the team around them.
- Engage walk in guests promptly, personally and with the goal of opening the conversation and ensuring they feel welcome
- Excite, engage and educate prospective clients and current owners through calls, emails or text and outbound events to educate them about Tesla’s product offering and answering questions
- Help Tesla maintain a healthy pipeline by collecting client contact information and scheduling and copiloting Demonstration Drives for individuals who exhibit purchase intent or potential
- Actively contribute to the achievement of monthly targets by achieving and exceeding goals
- Effectively present , educate and support the delivery and installation of the entire Tesla eco-system
- Provide the highest level of client service from education to installation, as well as continued support throughout ownership
- Prepare, stage, and charge client vehicles in advance of their scheduled delivery appointment
- Educate new owners by conducting a comprehensive vehicle orientation, tailored to the individual client's needs and comfort level
- Confirm/validate client documents on delivery day
- Conduct direct deliveries from Delivery Centers to client homes
- Demonstrate a mastery of all Tesla products and services. Keep up with EV industry trends and local incentives
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned to meet business needs
At least 1+ year of related customer service experience in a metrics driven environment
Positive, enthusiastic and passionate about the changes in the personal transportation industry
Ability to understand and convey business issues and technical concepts
Strong sense of team mentality and reliability
Great attention to detail with strong organization and communication skills
Ability to work evening hours, weekends and holidays in a retail environment
Ability to obtain appropriate state licensing, where applicable
Must be at least 18 years of age
Legal right to work in the United States