Seeking highly motivated individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment to take on a wide range of manufacturing and development challenges on a pilot line setting for cell manufacturing. This individual will apply his/her technical skills to setup, operate, and adjust equipment in development phase. The manufacturing technician is a key member of the process development team focused on developing innovative processes, equipment, and tooling to accelerate the world’s transition to GWh Hours of sustainable energy.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform equipment setup, operation, adjustments, and minor preventative maintenance tasks to meet safety, quality and efficiency standards for equipment in varying development stages
- Identify problems and potential solutions to troubleshoot issues as they arise during engineering builds
- Inspect and test finished product during and after engineering builds
- Document results during and post engineering development builds in a clear and concise manner
- Assemble and test manufactured goods for dedicated tooling and or processes
- Collaborate with engineering to develop test methods
- Load and unload material, weight varying, into containers and tools
- Develop operating procedures for equipment or new processes in standard format
- Conduct analytical tests, measure and record data using defined tools and software
- Support work area safety, cleanliness, material usage and organization
- Participate in the continuous improvement of safety, quality, output, and tool uptime
- Experience in semiconductor, optics, cell, start-up or pilot production environment
- Experience with operating and troubleshooting manufacturing equipment
- Proficiency with power tools and good motor skills.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, good organization, analytical and reasoning skills
- Ability to work with others in cross-functional team environment and follow both written and verbal instructions.
- Comfortable with frequent change of direction, dynamic work environment and passion to perform time-sensitive analysis under pressure.