Tesla is looking for an Electrical Engineer experienced in the design of complex manufacturing facilities. As a key contributor on our infrastructure group, you will work with a multi discipline team to design and build manufacturing facilities. This full-time employee positon is located at our Gigafactory in Sparks, NV.
- Understand fault currents, complete voltage drop calculations and know the difference between SCCR and KAIC
- Utilize REVIT MEP and AutoCAD
- Complete design packages using AutoCAD
- Use Electrical Design experience to size breakers and feeders in accordance with NEC
- Use National Electric Code to create drawings in compliance with national codes
- Interface and collaborate with engineers from multiple disciplines
- Promote and protect Tesla’s reputation as a cutting-edge company. Tesla's mission is to accelerate the world's transition to sustainable energy Today, Tesla builds not only all-electric vehicles but also infinitely scalable clean energy generation and storage products
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability
- Expert Knowledge of REVIT MEP
- Have experience with SKM Dappor Captor and is able to edit and add information in the model
- Well versed in National Electrical Code
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Ability to interface with multiple engineering disciplines
- Desire to do the impossible with a positive and professional “never say die” attitude
- Strong desire to be a part of a world class team focused on achieving amazing results