The hours of this shift are Monday-Thursday 2:30PM-12:00AM & Friday 2:30PM-11:00PM
We are looking for a highly motivated, “hands-on” individual to join our Electrical Assembly Team in the assembly of control panels and wiring of field devices for a new generation of high speed, automated manufacturing equipment. The role includes interpreting electrical schematics and device layout drawings, populating panel back plates, point-to-point wiring and field wiring of machine control devices with some travel for machine installation and commissioning support.
- Reading and interpreting electrical schematics, assembly and point-to-point wiring of machinery control panels and wiring field control devices of custom engineered automated machinery.
- Electrical systems testing and debug, systems commissioning, installation and trouble shooting of PLC based systems.
- Industrial Electrician’s license preferred.
- Must have thorough knowledge of current industrial electrical standards, ability to read electrical schematics, working knowledge of PLC's, sensors, motor control drives, servomotor systems and basic working knowledge of pneumatic controls.
- Proven experience in assembly of electrical systems for automated machinery.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
Reference ID: 84445
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00-$35.00 per hour
- electrical: 3 years (preferred)